I'm a music fan. I love music. It really used to get me through my day.
When I was single my kickstart was the jam session I had in my car on the way to work. However I've started to lose that.
Let me explain my music taste: It is balls-to-the-wall, heavier than a fatcamp breakfast table, harder than a honeymoon cock more metal thatn your mother's kettle. I like it rough, and If I don't bleed my time was wasted (You see what I did there?)
Why do I like this music? It's real, it's genuine, it's skilled and it shows a side of me that I don't normally get to let out very often. In my job I am required to be this massive corporate douchebag with a carrot lodged up my backside. Don't get me wrong I love my job though! Music lets me express that inner beast that will just as quickly fornicate with your mother and steal her vodka as he would breathe in the morning.
When Britney spears sings it's always about how she wants to bang a dude. Does she ever follow through. After hearing one of her songs, I am not convinced that were I that guys she was serenading, that I would be getting a good ceiling inspection that night...
However when I hear Corey Talyor roar that he is going to slit my throat and fuck the wound, I start weeping for my trachea.
We are surrounded by bullshit people with fake ideals and I really like the sense of reality that my kind of music brings into my life.
Give it a listen...
No comments:
Post a Comment